- USD $325,000
The properties at Mamora Bay consist of the following individual plots and improvements thereon: All parcels have deeded right of ways for ingress and egress, utilities and direct access to the beaches and seashore.
- Parcel 323-0.31 acre is a vacant direct waterfront and beachfront area located between the two existing houses directly on the waterfront. Price for this building site is $350,000 USD.
- Parcel 324 A consists of approximately .40 +/- acre located immediately west of the Parcel above and has an approximate 30 degree slope offering unobstructed views of Mamora Bay and the sea beyond. $400,000 USD.
- Parcel 324 B -.33 +/- acre is a sloping hillside building site to the West of the parcel described above and contains a two story chalet type house built of stone and wood comprising one bedroom and bath on the upper floor with a kitchen, dining area, bathroom and stone porch on the lower level. This property enjoys magnificent views of Mamora Bay, the sea, and St. James Club. Price $400,000 USD.
- Parcel 486 is a 1.01 acre parcel located on the hillside to the west of the seafront house with cement tile roof. This property has an approximate 25 degree slope which offers unobstructed views over the property to the east. Price $490,000 USD.
- Parcel 105 is a 1.12 acre hilltop rectangular plot with direct private access from the main road to the West of the properties and contains the footings and structural timbers for a four bedroom house started there. This property enjoys unobstructed 360 degree views over the entire Mamora Bay area. It also contains a standby generator which services all of the properties. Price is $550,000 USD.